During this time, we reflect on all the opportunities, endeavors, and experiences we’ve had over the past year, as well as a chance to set new goals and prioritize what we hope to accomplish in the coming year. And, that’s why we set New Years Resolutions.
But, what exactly are New Years Resolutions? You promise yourself that you will start doing something good on the first day of the new year or stop doing something bad.
In contrast, there are affirmations. This is selecting words with the intention of either removing something from your life or creating something new. The words we speak and the thoughts we think are examples of affirmations.
Resolutions are basically make-it-or-break-it promises. Say you decide you will go to the gym five times a week next year. However, if you do not go five days a week, you have failed your resolution and will not follow through.
On the other hand, an affirmation is a conscious thought that attracts something into your life. As an alternative for your resolution, you might say, "I feel healthier and stronger when I exercise regularly and take good care of myself." As you nurture your subconscious mind with positivity, happiness, and success, you’re able to reset thought patterns that commonly limit you. You can then transform that positivity into meaningful and motivating actions and goals.
So instead of making resolutions on January 1st, set aside a few moments to create powerful affirmations.
1. I'm ready for a fresh start.
2. I am optimistic about the new year.
3. I am going to achieve everything I want this year!
4. I'm ready to live the life I've always wanted.
5. It's easy for me to succeed.
6. My commitment is unwavering.
7. I'm eager to pursue my goals.
8. This is my year of transformation.
9. To achieve success and fulfillment, I shatter all my limiting beliefs.
10. The time for action is now.
11. My mindset is one of abundance.
12. I deserve to accomplish all my goals.
13. I look forward to a better future.
14. As I enter the new year, I have an open heart and mind.
15. My life is rich, fulfilling, and awesome!
16. I'm entitled to happiness.
17. I appreciate the lessons I've learned this past year.
18. I have incredible willpower.
19. The time has come for me to shine.
20. My achievements and achievements are a tribute to the obstacles I had to overcome.
21. Here's to a wonderful, fulfilling year!
22. Now is my chance to make a difference.
23. I am proud of my accomplishments.
24. I am thankful for a new beginning.
25. This year, I will make myself a priority.
26. I will be more patient with myself in the new year.
27. Everything will work out for me in the end.
28. All fear has been let go.
30. I will forgive myself.
31. I am grateful for those who support me.
32. I will stop trying to be perfect.
33. Gratitude will become a habit for me.
35. I release my need for someone else's approval.
36. Life happens to me, not to me.
37. I'll take better care of my health next year.
38. My past and regrets are behind me.
39. I will focus on the things that I can control and let go of the rest.
40. Next year will bring good decisions, creative solutions, and wonderful surprises.
41. This year will be filled with lots of positive memories.
42. Even if I lose track of my dreams, I'll get back on track because I understand why I want it.
43. It is my responsibility to be happy. My decisions and actions are entirely in my hands, and I strive to build a happy life for myself and those I love.
44. I am welcoming new beginnings without any expectations besides feeling my very best.
45. I am stronger than my doubts, braver than my fears, and more powerful than my obstacles.
46. I enjoy every moment of my life, and I live it to the fullest.
47. As I enter this new year, I am filled with calm, peace, and purpose.
48. I am amazing at what I do. Nobody can compete with me.
49. My role is to inspire and motivate people.
50. Last year is behind me.